Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Post 14

After Mr. Campbell showed us the "My Humps" video and the "Business Cycle Rap" video, I better understood the business cycle, which really isn't a cycle at all. Rather, the business cycle is it consists of recurring fluctuations in economic activity consisting of recession and recovery and growth and decline. Both of the videos were accurate and informative in describing the business cycle. The “My Humps” video was very entertaining and informative. The creators of the video included many definitions and an accurate description of what the business cycles really is. The Qwiki video, however was the most helpful because I could really understand what they were explaining. The attached website was also very helpful to my understanding the business cycle.
 The Business Cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment